61. Invoice is a:
62. When does a person become insolvent?
63. When two parties make an arrangement to exchange future cash flows, it is called:
64. Which of the following banks enjoys the reputation of being at the top in market capitalization among all the private banks?
65. "Claused Bill of Landing" is one which indicates:
66. Insurance cover for bank deposits in our country is provided by:
67. Loan of very small amounts given to low income groups is called:
68. When a banker talks about CDR, what is he talking about?
69. Expand the term ALM as used in Banking/Finance sector?
70. Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) are terms most closely related to which of the following industries/ markets?
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Banking Awareness miscellaneous. To get more questions visit other sections.