11. Percentage of drum submerged in the slurry in case of rotary drum filter is
12. In froth floatation, chemical agent added to cause air adherence is called
13. In constant pressure filtration,
14. Size reduction of the __________ can be suitably done by ball mills, crushing rolls and rod mills.
15. In a mixer, the quantity, (v. L/D) is termed as __________ number(where, v = longitudinal velocity of material, L = length of the mixer, D = diffusivity in axial mixing).
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.