1. The critical speed of a trommel (N) is related to its dia (D) as
2. Cartridge filters are termed as 'edge' filters, because of the fact that the
3. Two particles are called to be equal settling, if they are having the same.
4. If a force greater than that of gravity is used to separate solids & fluids of different densities, the process is termed as the
5. The capacity of a classifier in 'tons of solid/hr' is given by (where, A = cross-sectional area, m² V = rising velocity of fluid, m/sec.S = percentage of solids in the suspension by volume.ρ = density of solids, kg/m³)
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.