1. Trommels are revolving screens which normally operate in the range of __________ rpm.
2. Separation of a suspension or slurry into a supernatant clear liquid (free from particles) and a thick sludge containing a high concentration of solid is called
3. At low Reynold's number, the power (P) required for agitating a fluid in a stirred tank becomes independent of inertial forces. In this limit, indicate which of the following relations is satisfied: Po = ρ/ρN3 D5 : Power number Re = ρ N D2/μ: Reynold's number N is the impeller rotational speed, and D is the impeller diameter.
4. The constants (Kb, Kr and Kk) used in the laws of crushing (i.e., Bond's law, Rittinger's law and Kick's law) depend upon the
5. Which of the following parts of a jaw crusher is subjected to maximum wear and tear during its operation?
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.