16. Ore concentration by jigging is based on the difference in the __________ of the particles.
17. According to Taggart's rule for selecting between a gyratory crusher and a jaw crusher; the later should be used, if the hourly tonnage to be crushed divided by the square of the gape expressed in cm is less than
18. Which of the following crushing laws is most accurately applicable to the fine grinding of materials ?
19. Which of the following is a fine crusher?
20. Pick out the correct statement.
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.