51. Kick's law assumes that the energy required for size reduction is proportional to the logarithm of the ratio between the initial and the final diameters. The unit of Kick's constant is
52. Which of the following minerals is not subjected to magnetic separation method?
53. To produce talcum powder, use
54. Separation of particles of various sizes, shapes and densities by allowing them to settle in a fluid is called
55. Production rate __________ with increased fineness, with a given energy input to the size reduction machine.
Read More Section(Mechanical Operations)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.