1. In case of S.H.M. the period of oscillation (T), is given by
2. The angular speed of a car taking a circular turn of radius 100 m at 36 km/hr will be
3. A body is said to move with Simple Harmonic Motion if its acceleration, is
4. The resultant of two forces P and Q acting at an angle $$\theta $$, is
5. Parallelogram Law of Forces states, "if two forces acting simultaneously on a particle be represented in magnitude and direction by two adjacent sides of a parallelogram, their resultant may be represented in magnitude and direction by
Read More Section(Applied Mechanics and Graphic Statics)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.