1. In case of S.H.M. the period of oscillation (T), is given by
2. The angular speed of a car taking a circular turn of radius 100 m at 36 km/hr will be
3. A body is said to move with Simple Harmonic Motion if its acceleration, is
4. The resultant of two forces ‘P’ and ‘Q’ acting at an angle ‘θ’, is
5. Parallelogram Law of Forces states, "if two forces acting simultaneously on a particle be represented in magnitude and direction by two adjacent sides of a parallelogram, their resultant may be represented in magnitude and direction by
Read More Section(Applied Mechanics And Graphic Statics)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.