1. Which of the following values of pH represents a stronger acid?
2. The distribution mains are designed for
3. Sewage treatment units are designed for
4. For satisfactory working of a sludge digestion unit, the pH range of digested sludge should be maintained as
5. The pathogens can be killed by
6. Orthotolidine test is used for determination of
7. Period of cleaning of slow sand filters is about
8. The rate of filtration in slow sand filters in million litres per day per hectare is about
9. The working conditions in imhoff tanks are
10. The self cleansing velocity for all sewers in India is usually
Read More Section(Environmental Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Environmental Engineering. To get more questions visit other sections.