1. Which of the following format you can decide to apply or not in AutoFormat dialog box?
2. How can you remove borders applied in cells?
3. Where can you set the shading color for a range of cells in Excel?
4. You can set Page Border in Excel from
5. When all the numbers between 0 and 100 in a range should be displayed in Red Color, apply
6. You can check the conditions against __________ when applying conditional formatting
7. Which of the following is not true regarding Conditional Formatting?
8. Which of the following is invalid statement?
9. You can use the formula palette to
10. When a range is selected, how can you activate the previous cell?
Read More Section(MS Excel)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on MS Excel. To get more questions visit other sections.