71. One day you wake with a sore throat and a runny nose. Your doctor takes a swab from your throat, sends it to a lab, and telephones you the next day to say that antibiotic will not help you get better. Which of the following is the most likely reason for the doctor's statement?
72. Plants that grow under average temperature and moisture are called:
73. Oxyreductases, transferases, hydrolases, lyases, isomerases and ligases are all classes of
74. Mutation is
75. Pollination by wind is called
76. Pollen grains in plants are produced in
77. Nitrogen is fixed in ecosystems in ways stated below. Which one of the statements below is false?
78. Ptyalin is an enzyme produced in the
79. Mycobacterium leprae causes leprosy, Corynebacterium diphtheria causes diphtheria and Vibrio comma causes
80. Biotic component of the environment does not include-
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.