1. In 1610, who made microscope and used it to observe very small animals?
2. What three statements make up the cell theory?
3. The outermost layer in a plant cell is
4. The longest cells of human body is
5. They contain those enzymes which can digest the phagocytosed food particles.
6. The scientific study of livings is called
7. They are present in the underground parts of the plants and stored food.
8. Which of the following groups is present in animal cells ?
9. What is the full form of DNA?
10. What is the full form of RNA?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.