1. In plants, which of the following cells are used to store surplus food?
2. Which tissue makes the plant hard and stiff?
3. Excess of fat in the body is stored in
4. Study of tissue culture is useful for
5. What is the name of a group of similar cells performing a specific function?
6. In plants which one of the following tissues is dead ?
7. ________ connects muscle to the bones.
8. In animals like Annelids, Molluscs, organs have associated to form functional systems, each system concerned with a specific physiological function. This pattern is called ________ system level of organization.
9. Xylem helps in transportation of which of the following?
10. Blood and lymph are types of
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.