1. Which statement regarding the mammalian heart is correct?
2. An individual whose blood type is B may in an emergency, donate blood to a person whose blood type is
3. Which of the following carries oxygen to various parts of human body?
4. Instrument used to measure blood pressure is
5. Lymph carries digested and absorbed fat from ________ .
6. Haemoglobin is an important component of
7. Hemoglobin, the oxygen carrying substance in red blood cells, is a
8. What carries blood back to the heart?
9. The smallest blood vessels which are one-cell thick, are called ________
10. Name the blood cells in which nucleus is absent.
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.