101. A species inhabiting different geographical areas is known as
102. Lichen is a composite combination of two organisms.
103. Nitrogen Fixation is carried out primarily by
104. Organisms that depend only on raw plant products are said to be
105. The scientific study of how organisms interact with their environment is called
106. Grassland with scattered tree is known as
107. Dr. Birbal Sahni; a famous Indian botanist is concerned with ________ studies.
108. Plants which grow on saline soils are known as
109. Which of the following organisms fix nitrogen in aquatic ecosystems?
110. Which ecological pyramid can never be inverted
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.