131. Tissue in which cells have lost the capacity of cell division is
132. Plant tissues are of how many types?
133. Detail study of internal organs at level of tissue with the help of microscope is called
134. In plants and mineral salts from soil to the aerial parts of the plant are conducted through
135. Smooth muscles are likely to be found in
136. The camel's hump is composed of a tissue which provides water when oxidized. It is
137. Which among the following is not a connective tissue?
138. The transport of organic substances in plants is through
139. Who is regarded as father of plant tissue culture?
140. What is common in both striated and cardiac cell?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.