11. Salts and sugars works to preserve foods by creating a
12. Movement of cell against concentration gradient is called
13. Which one among the following Indian scientist proposed a theory for long distance transport of water in plants?
14. The movement of materials across the cell membrane with the help of biological energy provided by ATP is called
15. Which process requires no energy from the cell?
16. Oxygen crosses a plasma membrane by
17. Which of the following is true of osmosis?
18. The water readily available to plants for absorption by roots is
19. The process of evaporation occurs from
20. Which process requires cellular energy?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.