21. When the concentration of water and solutes on either side of the cell membrane is same, the solution is said to be
22. Water molecules enter plant epidermal cells by
23. Root pressure is developed in
24. What process accounts for species diversity?
25. When are chromatids found in a cell?
26. In cross section each centriole consists of a cylindrical array of how many microtubules?
27. Which phase's intiation is indicated by the appearance of the chromosomes as thin threads in the nucleus?
28. In which of these mitosis is missing and the cell divided by binary fission?
29. Which event occurs during interphase?
30. The stage of mitosis at which chromatids separate as independent chromosomes is the
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.