11. Who brought the famous Persian painter named Khwaja Abdus Samad to India?
12. Who founded the Vikramashila University?
13. The Delhi Sultanate reached its maximum geographical limits during the reign of __________
14. The foreign traveller who visited India during Vijayanagara period was
15. Who was the first Indian ruler to organize Haj pilgrimage at the expense of the state?
16. Which one of the following sequences represents the correct chronological order?
17. The Assam State derives its name from that of a tribe that conquered the region. Where did the tribesmen come from?
18. Who was the founder of the Sena dynasty?
19. Which of the following revolts during Aurangzeb's period had a peasant agrarian background?
20. Chandragiri Fort is a historical fort, built in the 11th century. It is located in
Read More Section(Medieval History Art and Culture)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Medieval History Art and Culture. To get more questions visit other sections.