31. Subhash Bose established the Provisional Government of Free India at
32. The Permanent settlement introduced by Cornwallis is in Bengal is known as
33. The office of Governor-General of India was created by the
34. Who was the first Governor General of the new Indian Dominion?
35. Who among the following controlled maximum trade in the western coastal region during 17th century?
36. On October 16, 1905, when the partition of Bengal was enforced, the great poet Rabindranath Tagore, to emphasise the unity of Bengal, suggested the programme of
37. Daiva Dasakam is a Malayalam work of __________
38. Who gave the title or "Mahamana" to Madan Mohan Malviya?
39. In early 1898 Swami Vivekananda acquired a big plot of land on the western bank of the Ganga at a place called . . . . . to have a permanent abode for the monastery and monastic order originally started at Baranagar, and got it registered as Ramakrishna Math after a couple of years
40. Calcutta medical college in__________
Read More Section(Modern Indian History)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Modern Indian History. To get more questions visit other sections.