1. Which of the following treaties brought an end to the independent existence of Peshwa Baji Rao-II?
2. Who started the first English newspaper in India?
3. The first woman to become a Chief Minister of any State in India was
4. Who is the author of Vande Mataram?
5. Who is regarded as as the 'father of modern India'
6. __________ is remembered as the 'Grand old man of India'
7. One Caste One Religion, One God for Man is the teaching of __________
8. The passage of the Rowlatt Act had been almost immediately followed by the
9. In 1904 the then Maharaja of . . . . . . exempted Narayana Guru from personal appearances in court, an honour recognizing the Guru as a distinguished living personality
10. All are of one Self-fraternity such being the dictum to avow, in such a light how can we take life and devoid of least pity go on to eat. Who said this?
Read More Section(Modern Indian History)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Modern Indian History. To get more questions visit other sections.