1. The system of civil services had been introduced into India by
2. The upliftment of the backward classes had been the prime concern of the
3. On Cabinet Mission, __________ observed, the proposals
preserve the essential unity of India which la threatened by
the dispute between two major communities
4. Who was the author of the book My Experiment with Truth?
5. Which of the following pair of author & book is incorrectly matched?
6. The Simon Commission was boycotted by Indians because
7. Through which principle/device did Mahatma Gandhi strive to bridge economic inequalities?
8. Through which principle or device did Ghandhiji strive to bridge economics inequalities?
9. Who had observed that "Good government was never a good substitute for self-government"?
10. Sivagiri pilgrimage was conceived by __________ and T. K. Kittan Writer. It was duly approved by Gurudevan on January, 1928
Read More Section(Modern Indian History)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Modern Indian History. To get more questions visit other sections.