1. What is a constructor in Java?
2. Which keyword is used to define a method in Java?
3. In Java, which method is automatically called when an object is created?
4. What is method overloading in Java?
5. What does the "void" keyword indicate in a method declaration?
6. Which access modifier is used for a method that can be accessed from any class in the same package?
7. What is the return type of a constructor in Java?
8. What is the purpose of the "this" keyword in Java constructors and methods?
9. Which keyword is used to prevent method overriding in Java?
10. What is the correct syntax to call a method named "myMethod" from an object "myObject"?
Read More Section(Constructors and Methods)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Constructors and Methods. To get more questions visit other sections.