1. What is an interface in Java?
2. In Java, can a class implement multiple interfaces?
3. Which keyword is used to declare an interface in Java?
4. What is the purpose of an abstract class in Java?
5. In Java, can an abstract class be instantiated?
6. What is the purpose of the "implements" keyword in Java?
7. Which of the following can contain both abstract and non-abstract methods?
8. In Java, can an interface have fields (member variables)?
9. What is the purpose of an abstract method in an abstract class or interface?
10. Which keyword is used to define an abstract method in Java?
Read More Section(Interfaces and Abstract Classes)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Interfaces and Abstract Classes. To get more questions visit other sections.