16. The objective of 'crowning' of the flat pulleys of belt drive is to
17. If T₁ and T₂ are the tensions on the tight and slack sides of the belt respectively, and Tc is the centrifugal tension, then initial tension in the belt is equal to
18. The size of a cam depends upon
19. The shearing stresses in the inner face as compared to outer face of the wire in a heavy close coiled spring is
20. In a horizontal flat belt drive, it is customary to use
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.