41. The tail stock set over method of taper turning is preferred for
42. In a metal arc welding process, metal transfer across the arc may take place by a method of material transfer where the metal transfers across the arc is in larger drops. This is at the rate of 100 drops/sec or less, what is this known as
43. A fine grained grinding wheel is used to grind
44. A coarse grained grinding wheel is used to grind
45. When the end of a tap is tapered for about three or four threads, it is known as a
46. Which one of the following is a solid state joining process?
47. The angle between the lathe centres is
48. The taper on the lathe spindle is
49. In _________ operation, the cutting force is maximum when the tooth begins its cut and reduces it to minimum when the tooth leaves the work.
50. In a single point turning operation with a cemented carbide and steel combination having a Taylor exponent of 0.25, if the cutting speed is halved, then tool life will become
Read More Section(Manufacturing and Production Technology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Manufacturing and Production Technology. To get more questions visit other sections.