On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer?
This might seem to be a weird question but it shall help you impress the interviewer and has an impact on his decision regarding your selection.
Keep the following thoughts in mind while answering:
1. Remember he is on that chair for some reason. He is smarter than you. So don’t try to impress him by buttering him and using flattery words. It shall leave a negative impression on hime.
2. Although he has asked you to do so, Do not rate him with a number on the 1 to 10 scale.
3. Don’t say that you do not have the required credentials to be in a position to judge him/her.
4. Talk about his skills of asking questions, method of conducting interview, presence of mind, etc.
5. Praise his sense of co-operation and how he made you feel comfortable during the interview.
Now, it’s time for 'participation':
*Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now.
*You have been asked to ‘On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Post your own answers and get them reviewed .