What are your greatest strengths?
Here, the interviewer(s) try to gauge the level of self-awareness you have. They want to assess your character and personality.
Following points need to be considered while answering this question:
1. Introspect and identify your key strengths. Just in case, you are not aware of them then do ask from your friends.
2. Always keep an example ready to support each of your above-mentioned strengths.
3. If you list too many number of strengths, then, you are at risk of sounding arrogant. So limit the number to two or maximum three. Choose the best ones out of all.
Now, it’s time for 'participation':
*Assume that you are sitting in the interview room now.
*You have been asked to ‘What are your greatest strengths’. Go ahead; give it a try on how to answer the same. Post your own answers and get them reviewed .
User Answer ( 12 )
P0SSITUTE ATTITUDE ,NO REST UNTILL COMPLETE MY WORK.
AND ALSO SELF MOTIVATION,AND INSPIRE TO MY COLIGS
* Iam punctual always
* Hard working person
* to learn new things
* I play as a good team leader
* I cumunicate with others well and try to solve there problems