Which layer 1 devices can be used to enlarge the area covered by a single LAN segment?
1. Switch
2. NIC
3. Hub
4. Repeater
5. RJ45 transceiver

A. 1 only

B. 1 and 3

C. 3 and 4

D. 5 only

E. All of the above

Answer: Option C

Solution(By Examveda Team)

Not that you really want to enlarge a single collision domain, but a hub (multiport repeater) will provide this for you.

This Question Belongs to Networking >> Internetworking

Join The Discussion

Related Questions on Internetworking