36. Find the number of divisors of 1420.
37. The LCM of two numbers is 1890 and their HCF is 30. If one of them is 270, the other will be
38. Find the least number of five digits which when divided by 40, 60, and 75, leave remainders 31, 51 and 66 respectively.
39. There are 576 boys and 448 girls in a school that are to be divided into equal sections of either boys or girls alone. Find the total number of sections thus formed?
40. Which of following can never be ending of a perfect square?
Read More Section(Number System)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.