1. The number of prime factors in the expressions 64 × 86 × 108 × 1210 is:
2. x is five digit number. The digit in ten thousands place is 1. the number formed by its digits in units and ten places is divisible by 4. The sum of all the digits is divisible by 3. If 5 and 7 also divide x, then x will be.
3. A man sells chocolates which are in the boxes. Only either full box or half a box of chocolates can be purchased from him. A customer comes and buys half the number of boxes which the seller had plus half box more. A second customer comes and purchases half the remaining number of boxes plus half a box. After this the seller is left with no chocolate boxes. How many chocolate boxes the seller had initially?
4. If x + y + z = 0, then x3 + y3 + z3 is equal to :
5. To write all the page numbers of a book, exactly 136 times digit 1 has been used. Find the number of pages in the book.
Read More Section(Number System)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.