61. 5 kg of metal A and 20 kg of metal B are mixed to form an alloy. The percentage of metal A in the alloy is ?
62. 23% of 8040 + 42% of 545 = ? % of 3000
63. While purchasing one item costing Rs. 400, I had to pay the sales tax at 7% and on another costing Rs. 6400, the sales tax was 9%. What percent of the sales tax I had to pay, taking the two items together on an average ?
64. The difference between 54% of a number and 26% of the same number is 22526. What is 66% of that number ?
65. If 75% of a number is added to 75, then the result is the number itself. The number is :
Read More Section(Percentage)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.