1. Incomplete combustion of fuel in the furnace is judged by high __________ of the flue gases.
2. High sulphur content in a fuel __________ of the flue gases.
3. Fusion point of coal ash generally varies from 1000 to 1700° C. Ash having fusion point less than __________ °C is liable to form clinker.
4. Coal tar fuel - 200 (CTF 200) is a mixture of
5. Kopper-Totzek coal gasifier (installed in a coal based nitrogeneous fertiliser plant) employs a/an __________ bed gasifier.
Read More Section(Fuels And Combustion)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.