1. Water vapour is:
2. What is the cause of the Exxon Valdez?
3. In calm air the air temperature is -10o C, if the wind speed should increase to 30 knots (with no change in air temperature) the thermometer would indicate:
4. Infrared and visible satellite images might provide:
5. At what time of day is the relative humidity normally at a minimum?
6. The atmospheric greenhouse effect is produced mainly by the:
7. The blueness of the sky is mainly due to:
8. The atmosphere near the earth's surface is "heated from below." Which of the following does not significantly contribute to this heating?
9. The gradual physiological adjustment to slowly changing new environmental conditions is known as
10. Salinization is ___________.
Read More Section(Environmental Science)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Environmental Science. To get more questions visit other sections.