1. Salt content (measured as sodium chloride) in electrically desalted crude oil comes down to a level of about __________ ptb (pounds per thousand barrel).
2. Aniline point test of an oil qualitatively indicates the __________ content of an oil.
3. Char value of Kerosene is the amount of charred oil deposition on the wick obtained after burning it in a standard wick lamp at a standard rate for 24 hours. Char value of a good quality kerosene should be less than __________ mg/kg of kerosene.
4. Gasoline yield in catalytic reforming of naphtha may be about __________ percent by weight.
5. 1 centistoke is equal to __________ Redwood I seconds.
Read More Section(Petroleum Refinery Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.