1. Salt content (measured as sodium chloride) in electrically desalted crude oil comes down to a level of about __________ ptb (pounds per thousand barrel).
2. Aniline point test of an oil qualitatively indicates the __________ content of an oil.
3. Char value of Kerosene is the amount of charred oil deposition on the wick obtained after burning it in a standard wick lamp at a standard rate for 24 hours. Char value of a good quality kerosene should be less than __________ mg/kg of kerosene.
4. Gasoline yield in catalytic reforming of naphtha may be about __________ percent by weight.
5. 1 centistoke is equal to __________ Redwood I seconds.
6. The main aim of cracking is to produce
7. The characterisation factor of a crude oil is calculated as 12.5. It means that; it is
8. Which of the following does not require preheating during storage in the storage tank as well as during atomisation through burners?
9. Presence of predominantly large quantity of aromatics (polynuclear) is not desirable in aviation fuel, because it has
10. Which of the following is desirable in petrol (gasoline) but undesirable in kerosene?
Read More Section(Petroleum Refinery Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Petroleum Refinery Engineering. To get more questions visit other sections.