11. Tube side pressure drop in a 1-2 heat exchanger (for turbulent flow of fluids through the tubes) is about __________ times, that in a 1-1 heat exchanger having the same size & number of tubes and operated at the same liquid flow rate.
12. Hazards associated with the relief valve leakage for extremely hazardous material storage can be taken care of by providing
13. In a shell and tube heat exchanger, the shortest centre to centre distance between the adjacent tubes is
14. The ratio of the largest load in a test to the original cross-sectional area of the test specimen is called the __________ stress.
15. Thickness of the frame of a plate and frame filter as compared to that of plates is
Read More Section(Process Equipment and Plant Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.