1. Holes of a sieve tray are arranged in triangular pitch of __________ times the hole diameter.
2. In a pressure vessel containing multiple openings of various dimensions at different parts, stress concentration at the edges of the opening is maximum which becomes negligibly small beyond the area covered by __________ times the hole diameter.
3. For storing hazardous chemicals in large storage tanks, the minimum safe distance between the two tanks should range between __________ times the tank diameter.
4. Baffle width is normally taken as __________ times the tank diameter.
5. In case of saddle packing (e.g., berl and intralox saddles), the maximum size of the packing should not exceed __________ of the column diameter.
Read More Section(Process Equipment and Plant Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.