1. Hoop (circumferential) stress induced in a thin walled 'Horton Sphere' used for the storage of liquid ammonia under pressure is
2. In a shell and tube heat exchanger having triangular pitch, the shell side equivalent diameter is given by
3. Fouling factor must be included in the calculation of over all design heat transfer coefficient, when the liquid
4. For annular flow of a fluid, the ratio of the equivalent diameter for pressure drop calculation to the equivalent diameter for heat transfer calculation is
5. Which of the following is used to set the diameter of the distillation column?
6. Stage efficiency for packed tower varies with the
7. It is not desirable to design a heat exchanger for LMTD correction factor, FT, of less than
8. Column support for the roof of cylindrical storage tank must be provided for
9. Generally, elliptical dished heads
10. In a shell and tube heat exchanger, the clearance of the tube is generally
Read More Section(Process Equipment and Plant Design)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Process Equipment and Plant Design. To get more questions visit other sections.