1. In a two dimensional incompressible steady flow around an airfoil, the stream lines are 2 cm apart at a great distance from the airfoil, where the velocity is 30 m/sec. The velocity near the airfoil, where the stream lines are 1.5 cm apart, is
2. According to the principle of buoyancy a body totally or partially immersed in a fluid will be lifted up by a force equal to
3. The difference of pressure between the inside and outside of a liquid drop is
4. Fluid is a substance that
5. The line of action of the buoyant force acts through the
Read More Section(Hydraulics And Fluid Mechanics)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.