1. Ram was / senior to / Sam in college.
2. It was him / who came / running / into the classroom.
3. The capital of Yemen / is situating / 2190 meters above / the sea level.
4. The captain along with his team / are practicing very hard / for the / forth coming matches.
5. Supposing if / it rains / what shall / we do?
6. Either Nemmu or Mennu / are in the wrong; / both can / certainly never be.
7. None of two girls / who were present / appeared to be inclined / to listen to sane advice.
8. Everyone knows / that the leopard is / faster / of all animals.
9. I and my colleague / have carefully considered the important issues raised by / the report which you sent me and / we have decided to take the following action.
10. Even if / the teacher has completed the / course the students cannot pass / unless they study themself.
Read More Section(Common Error Detection)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Common Error Detection. To get more questions visit other sections.