41. Switching between portrait and landscape modes involves the:
42. Where can you change the vertical alignment?
43. A ________ is a collection of predefined design elements and color schemes.
44. Change the ________ to create a document in wide format
45. ________ formatting is the process of changing the way letters, numbers, punctuation marks, and symbols appear on the screen and in print.
46. The Word Count command on the Tools menu displays the number of words as well as the number of _______ in the current document.
47. Which operation you will perform if you need to move a block of text?
48. Ctrl + V is used to
49. The ________, or typeface, defines the appearance and shape of letters, numbers, and special characters.
50. Columns dialog box can be opened from
Read More Section(MS Word)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on MS Word. To get more questions visit other sections.