21. Which of the following value is supposed to be a slightly bolder weight that standard bold in font attribute?
22. Which of the following property allows contextual adjustment of inter-glyph spacing, i.e. the spaces between the characters in text?
23. Which of the following is not a value for font-style property?
24. Which of the following value specifies whether the user agent is allowed to synthesize bold or oblique font faces when a font family lacks bold or italic faces?
25. Which of the following selects a normal, or small-caps face from a font family?
Read More Section(Basic Css)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.