1. Resistance of a material always decreases if
2. The rating of a fuse wire is always expressed in
3. The minimum charge on an ion is
4. Current velocity through a copper conductor is
5. For which of the following 'ampere second' could be the unit?
6. An instrument which detects electric current is known as
7. It becomes more difficult to remove
8. Two resistances Rl and Ri are connected in series across the voltage source where Rl > Ri. The largest drop will be across
9. A closed switch has a resistance of
10. A 40 W bulb is connected in series with a room heater. If now 40 W bulb is replaced by 100 W bulb, the heater output will:
Read More Section(Current Electricity)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Current Electricity. To get more questions visit other sections.