1. Which of the following is not a source of power ?
2. Depreciation charges are high in case of
3. _______ is invariably used as base load plant.
4. An alternator coupled to a _____ runs at slow speed, as compared to as compared to others.
5. For a consumer the most economical power factor is generally
6. A pilot exciter is provided on generators for which of the following reasons ?
7. Which of the following source of power is least reliable ?
8. Which lightening stroke is most dangerous ?
9. Direct conversion of heat into electric power is possible through
10. Direct conversion of heat into electrical energy is possible through
Read More Section(Economics of Power Generation)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Economics of Power Generation. To get more questions visit other sections.