61. Which group of organisms serves as the best indicator of pollution in a water body?
62. In female a small portion oviduct is removed and cut end is ligated by surgical operation is called
63. Which of the following would cause gene flow?
64. Oral pills of birth control prevent
65. Study of population is
66. Surgical procedure in which a small portion of sperm duct is removed and cut end ligated in male is called
67. Which of the following serves as a nutritive tissue for the growing embryo?
68. In the human being, normally in which one of the following parts, does the sperm fertilize the ovum?
69. Finger like ends of the fallopian tubes are called
70. Gestation period in human
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.