Finger like ends of the fallopian tubes are called

A. Fimbriae

B. Cysts

C. Papillae

D. Labia

Answer: Option A

Solution(By Examveda Team)

The fimbriae of the uterine tube, also known as fimbriae tubae, are small, finger like projections at the end of the fallopian tubes, through which eggs move from the ovaries to the uterus. The fimbriae are connected to the ovary.

Join The Discussion

Related Questions on Biology

Ozone hole refers to

A. hole in ozone layer

B. decrease in the ozone layer in troposphere

C. decrease in thickness of ozone layer in stratosphere

D. increase in the thickness of ozone layer in troposphere