1. What does the 17th parallel separate?
2. Cyclones are called as hurricanes in
3. What is the capital of East Timor ?
4. Khartoum is situated at the confluence of ________
5. On the Equator the day and night are equal
6. Which of the following is incorrect?
7. Which of the following grades of coal has the highest carbon content?
8. In population, high growth rate is a characteristics of
9. A narrow strip of land connecting two large land masses is known as
10. Which or the following is known as the lifelines of a country?
Read More Section(Miscellaneous World Geography)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Miscellaneous World Geography. To get more questions visit other sections.