1. What is the maximum value that can be stored in a byte variable in Java?
2. Which data type is used to store a single character in Java?
3. What is the default value of an int variable in Java if it's not explicitly initialized?
4. Which of the following is not a valid identifier for a Java variable?
5. Which data type is used to store floating-point numbers with single precision in Java?
6. In Java, which data type is used to represent true or false values?
7. What is the size of a long variable in Java?
8. Which of the following is a valid way to declare a constant in Java?
9. What is the range of values that can be stored in a short variable in Java?
10. Which of the following is a primitive data type in Java?
Read More Section(Data Types and Variables)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Data Types and Variables. To get more questions visit other sections.