6. When do uncaught exceptions generate events?
7. Which among the following POSIX signals generate events?
8. What is the method used to pause “data” events?
9. When the “end” event fires on EOF when no more data will arrive, which function is called?
10. What will be the return value of the write() method when the Node cannot write the data immediately and has to buffer it internally?
Read More Section(Server Side And Client Side Scripting)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.