1. Which chapter of Cyber Law provides the legal Recognition to Digital Signature
2. The following punishment is mentioned in which section of Information Technology Act 2000, 3 years of imprisonment and/or 5 lakh repees penalty for first conviction and 5 years of imprisonment and/or 10 lakh rupees penalty
3. Appeal against the decision of Cyber Appellate Tribunal under the Information Technology Act may be filed in:-
4. . . . . . . . . is a person in whose name the Digital Signature Certificate is issued
5. What is the maximum penalty for damage to Computer, Computer systems, unauthorized access, download of data, infecting with virus, denial of access etc as per Section 43?
6. Digital signatures are based on . . . . . . . . key encryption.
7. Government of India passed Information Technology Act in 2000 with objective
8. Which provision of the Information Technology Act, 2000, provides legal recognition to e-records?
9. Digital signatures created and verified using . . . . . . . .
10. What is the punishment for hacking of computers?
Read More Section(Information Technology Act)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Information Technology Act. To get more questions visit other sections.