1. In considering friction of a V-thread, the virtual coefficient of friction (μ1) is given by
2. The lower pairs are _________ pairs.
3. In a coupling rod of a locomotive, each of the four pairs is a ________ pair.
4. A kinematic chain is known as a mechanism when
5. A pantograph is a mechanism with
6. A ball and a socket forms a
7. In a gear having involute teeth, the normal to the involute is a tangent to the
8. A mechanism is an assemblage of
9. Which of the following statement is correct as regard to the difference between a machine and a structure?
10. In a four-bar chain it is required to give an oscillatory motion to the follower for a continuous rotation of the crank. For the lengths of 50 mm of crank and 70 mm of the follower, determine theoretical maximum length of coupler. The distance between fixed pivots of crank and followers is
Read More Section(Theory of Machine)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Theory of Machine. To get more questions visit other sections.